Young Agripreneurs Forum (YAF) is a student-led medium where there is a sharing and exchange of ideas, interests and engagement in agriculture related activities.
The objective of the KIC YAF is to invest in changing the mindset and perceptions of young people and position agripreneurship as an exciting career of choice. It also aims to improve students’ understanding and appreciation of agriculture through learning experiences as well as equip students with entrepreneurial skills necessary to start and run a viable business in agriculture.
- Activities of YAF will align with core values and goals of KIC, Mastercard Foundation and Takoradi Technical University
- Impact to directly benefit and empower young people.
- Operate within confined laws, policies and procedures of Takoradi Technical University and Ghana.
- Transparency, openness, inclusiveness, accountability, integrity, and mutual respect.
- Activities to be managed effectively and conflicts of interest avoided.
- Implementers to build trust, learn, and adjust for continuity and improvement of program.
Specific activities include but not limited to the following:
- Industry Study Tours
- Industry Talks
- Webinars and Seminars on agricultural related subject
- Intellectual Discourse/Debates
- Exchange Programs
- Fun Games and Health Walk/Exercise
If you are a Level 200 or 300 TTU student with a proven character and known track record of integrity, high commitment level, and leadership qualities and have demonstrated the ability to adhere to rules, Apply for any of the Executive Positions: President, Vice President, Secretary, Organiser, Treasurer and Communication and Public Relations.