Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Programmes;
MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY IN GRAPHIC DESIGN
MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY IN TEXTILES
MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY IN PRINTING
MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY IN HOSPITALITY AND TOURISIM
MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY IN STATISTICS
MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY IN PETROLEUM
MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY IN POWER PRODUCTION AND SYSTEM
MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY IN CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT
MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP, INNOVATION AND ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT
The M-Tech shall be for two (2) years.
SUMMARY OF ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Applicants with the following certificates are eligible to apply:
•Bachelor of Technology (B-TECH), Bachelor of Art (BA), BA Communication Design/BFA/BA in Printing, Publishing Studies, Graphic Design or related Visual/Creative Art certificates
• BA. BSc. BFA in Textiles and Fashion, Home Economics (Clothing)
• B-TECH/BSc/BA in Hospitality and Tourism
• B-TECH/BSc/BA in Statistics
• B-TECH/BSc. in Petroleum
• BTECH/BSc/BEng Electrical/Electronics Engineering
• B-TECH/BSc. in Mechanical Engineering
• B-TECH/BSc/BEng/BArch/BBEnv in Construction Engineering Management, Civil Engineering Construction Technology, Quantity Surveying, Building Technology and any other related programme
• B-TECH/BA in Marketing, Procurement, Tourism, Hospitality, Arts and any other related programme.
All applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) from any accredited tertiary institution
HOW TO APPLY
An E-Voucher can be obtained from the following sale centres:
• TTU DIRECTORATE OF FINANCE
Applicants may purchase the forms at the University’s Directorate of Finance. (Mode of Payment – CASH) or
ANY OF THE UNDERLISTED BANKS
● Cal Bank Branches ● Zenith Bank Branches
● Stanbic Bank Branches ● GT Bank Branches
● Prudential Bank Branches ● United Bank of Africa (UBA) Branches
● Ecobank Branches ● GCB Bank Branches ● CBG Bank Branches
● Republic Bank Branches
ONLINE ADMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
1. Go to admissions.ttuportal.com on the internet after you purchase the Takoradi Technical University admissions E-Voucher.
2. Log on to the Online Admissions System with the E-Voucher Number and PIN.
3. Follow steps on the Online Admissions system to complete your application
4. A printed copy of your completed online application together with photocopies of Certificates or Results slips must be enclosed in the envelope before posting.
5. Write the Application Number generated upon your completion of the online application at the back of the envelope before posting.
NOTE: ALL ADMISSIONS TO TAKORADI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY ARE STRICTLY VIA THE ONLINE ADMISSION SYSTEM
SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS
All completed application forms together with photocopies of Certificates or Results slips should be returned to:
Takoradi Technical University,
P. O. Box 256, Takoradi
Closing date for the submission of completed form is FRIDAY, 3RD FEBRUARY, 2023. For more information on admissions please visit our website ttu.edu.gh OR admissions.ttuportal.com or e-mail us on
email@example.com OR chat on our Facebook page: Takoradi Technical University
For calls and WhatsApp contact us on; 0508333992, 0553777777,
0575838003, 0575835003 and 0508335033.